• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fond Farewell :( :)

laurajlucy

I have my Endoscopy in 12 days and need to lose 10lb!!! :cry::sigh:
Going on holiday this avo so going to be tuff but.....I have a plan!!
Said goodbye :wave_cry: to all my food loves last week. Eg, KFC, Chinese, Cheese, Alcohol etc.
Now I have been doing the Atkins for the last 2 days and will do this till Tuesday. Hope this eases the holiday munchies and shifts a couple of pounds. Then I intend to do the Commando diet for 7 days. Will be a difficult one for me but Iam praying this will shift those extra devils that have crept back on since I saw the surgeon back in June. Although I am still above my original target loss, I understand that any weight gain is frowned upon at SRH and the last thing I want is another put back!! Sort of wish I hadn't lost as much in the first place now.:confused:
Anyway, like I said, I have said cheerio :wave_cry: for good to my nemisis food and plan to stick to a low cal/carb diet between my endoscopy and surgery. Fingers crossed that it won't be a long wait in between as I am on the short notice list.
I can only for see one break diet :break_diet: event, which is a short break to Alton Towers at the beginning of Oct.
EXCITED is an understatement!!! xxxxxx:D:D

ohhh good luck! its good that you have your mind set, its going to be tough going on holiday and having to lose weight!! wishing you all the luck in the world :) xxx

Have a great holiday & good luck with your weight loss, Laura. I have not heard of the commando diet either ... is this just calorie counting with no underwear on ?? :eek::8855::eek:

hope you have wonderful holiday, dont want to put damper on things but srh are extremely strict so plz make sure you shift it... when you come back why dont you go on the pre op milk diet i lost 10pounds in week . tc and have fun xx

Like the sound of this, I am starting my pre op Milk Diet on Monday. :D then three weeks and counting. :D

Thanks all!
Commando diet promises a loss of at least a stone!
Marine commando 7 day diet…
Day 1
Breakfast 3 eggs
Lunch 3 eggs
Dinner 3 eggs
Day 2
1 egg or grapefruit
Fresh fruit salad
Steak, Tomatoes, Celery and cottage cheese
Day 3
1 egg or grapefruit
Fish, Tomatoes, spinach and Salad
Lean Lamb chops, tomatoes and salad
Day 4
1 egg or grapefruit
Green salad and tomatoes
3 eggs and dried toast
Day 5
1 egg or grapefruit
Fish, Tomatoes, and Salad
Lean ham salad, tomatoes and spinach
Day 6
1 egg or grapefruit
3 eggs dried toast
Steak Celery, tomatoes and cottage cheese
Day 7
1 egg or grapefruit
Fresh fruit salad
Lean lamb chops salad and tomatoes
Black coffee, water or pure lemon juice can be taken with the meal. Eat exactly what is stated where amount are stated, where they are not eat as much as you want.
DO NOT EAT BETWEEN MEALS. No dressings or sauces only vinegar is allowed
DO NOT use this diet more than four times a year. There should be a loss of up to 1 stone, variations of the die will have a MAJOR effect on the amount of weight you lose.
Weigh yourself at the beginning and at the very end of the diet.
Let me know your thoughts on this 7 day hell, sorry diet plan!

Back