• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tinks update finally

tink75

just aquick udate. i am just over two weeks post op and feelin pants. unfortunately i have had massive complications and have been on life support for a week!!!!! iam in a totally different hospital and he worst is i have gained 50lb in 2 weeks. keeping to the diet but nothing i can do while im in here. Def dont regret my desicion just going to be slower to get stated than most- will update when i fianally get home- hopefully monday - keep smiling:D

oh my words tinks ! poor you you must have gone through hell x big hugs hope your feeling better soon x

just aquick udate. i am just over two weeks post op and feelin pants. unfortunately i have had massive complications and have been on life support for a week!!!!! iam in a totally different hospital and he worst is i have gained 50lb in 2 weeks. keeping to the diet but nothing i can do while im in here. Def dont regret my desicion just going to be slower to get stated than most- will update when i fianally get home- hopefully monday - keep smiling:D

Bloody hell Tink you've had it bad, am glad your well enough to post now though. Just a quickie, is the 50lb weight gain in two weeks a typo? Good luck with getting fit n well and starting being a loser real soon xx

Sorry to hear you've had a bad time hun, and hope you're now on the mend x:D

(((HUGS))) I hope you start feeling better soon and can come home.

So sorry to hear you have had problems. I hope you feel better soon and get home to be on he road to recovery.
Take care,
John xx

Oh Tink bl**dy hell

Thanks for taking the time to get on here and let us know how you are.

Wishing your recovery goes smooth from here on in.

Im assuming either you have made a typo re the weight gain OR you have been put on steroids or something and have mass swelling due to complications. Either way its the last thing you needed on top of everythign else but probably the thing you are least worried about under the circumstances.

All the best Xx

Oh my god Tink you poor poor thing i hope and pray that you get well soon and start on the road to recovery with no more complications and get the desired result. You are such a strong person to go through all that and still have no regrets.
Love hugs and best wishes to you
Lisa xxxx

So sorry to hear you have had a tough time. Hope you start to feel much better soon and get home too. Keep us informed when you are feeling up to it. Take care.

Tink, How awful for you to be in so long and all the complications.
I hope the worst is over and you make a rapid recovery soon .Mia

Get well soon Tinks. You really seem to have had a rough time of it, are you able to say what your complications were? Anyway, just wanted to give you a big cyber hug and say look after yourself and rest loads.

hi all still in hospital but feeling much better - it wasnt a typo i have gained 50lbs due to being in ICU, drugs given and water retension- I was totally gutted at first but just think now its all part of my journey- its so hard in here to start the liquidised phase but i keep trying- food is very limited so my family have brought me some baby jars. My complications were a bit of a mix up - first they thought it was blood clot on the lungs so they over perscribed blood thinners which made me hameragage badly then they thought it was something in my heart so they rushed me to another hospital for surgery - thank god the surgen here didnt rush in - any way its something to do with my lungs - we are not 100 per cent sure what yet - typical for me LOL but ready to go home (although the docs dont agree yet)

OMG Tink, you are really going through the wars. You sound positive though, that's half the battle. That weight will soon come off once you get up and moving again.

Good luck,
John xxx

Wow Tink! Hope you get back on your feet soon! As you say, keep smiling :) xxx

Back