• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tinks update finally

OMG, just make me realise how lucky I was not to have any problems. I hope you feel better soon, and that 50lbs will soon go away again.
xxx

Wishing you a super speedy recovery Tink, it sounds like you've had a really rough time of it. :( Let's hope your on the mend now. And that 50lbs will soon be off again, don't you worry. :D

All the best,
Cuppa xx

wow Tink.........I had a similar experience 7 years ago with my lungs, turned out it was a pleural effusion (plus other stuff).....I was resussed and kept in hozzie for a month. It did make me really nervous having the wls as I knew it could affect your lungs and really didnt want to end up almost dying like I did in 2002.

I am so glad you are on the mend....it will take time and like you say, the weight is secondary to your overall health.

Take care Xx

Tink, poor you! Please be gentle on yourself, you will get better just take your time and I wouldn't worry too much about weight loss at the moment. That will happen in it's own sweet time, you just need to get better. Lots of love to you sweetie.

Oh dear Tink poor you, Sending you loads of get well wishes,& a speedy recovery,Take care of yourself x

OMG Tink!!!Poor you (((HUG))) Hope you get better really soon and are homexx

Back