• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tired of being Tired!!

bubblyangie

Hiya all,

I have mentioned im having a struggle at the moment, just having a winge really it is so frustrating, I just feel like I am getting to the peak of health and then I always seem to hit a brick wall, and this time I have slid down and haven't got the energy to get up, ive tried to go to work this week but i keep coming home early, the good thing is I work for the NHS and the Dieticians who understand and are great.
oh well chilling, getting to know folk on here so there is always a positive somewhere........

End of moan, thanks for listening

Hi Angie,

It's got to be frustrating for you... I feel for you with this... I could fall asleep standing up at times... when I'm at work I have to be so on the ball and in touch with everything that's going on around me...

Have you tried walking around maybe in your lunchbreak... or having a few mins walking (that's if you are sitting a lot) every hour...

I love a pint of fresh orange juice, particularly at this time of the year when the seasons are changing...

Good luck and keep your vitamins and vitality going... you have done brilliantly.

Love and hugs, Bev xxx

Thats what my consultant said on Monday, ive lost too much too quick but alot of it was unavoided as I have had many complications along the way and now my body is struggling to adjust, but I can honestly say I am being well looked after, by my Consultant / Dietician, so I know I will get there in the end......its just good to have a winge once in a while...

Keep building up Angie...

In the longer term... adjustment will show great benefits for the weight loss with your overall health...

I would love to be able to exercise more, things like a swim for relaxation as well... I think movement and exercise makes a huge difference...

Good luck, much love & hugs and keep in touch!

xxx

Angie you are a woman after my own heart! I personally think a good whinging session helps you feel a lot better...

Bring on more whinging and feel absolutely flabuless dahlink!

Ps, i work for the Nhs too in an admin capacity and think we should all escape regularly from the dreaded pc's. xx

Enjoy your whinge! It does you good!
On the tiredness front...yes it's horrible. I have M.E. it isn't as bad as it used to be, but I know all about tiredness.

Could you try a little power nap in your lunch-break? I used to find that helped when I was working.

Thanks for your advice on phone today. I thought how great you looked on monday, i hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks Karen,
Anytime honey, I really do love talking to and encouraging others its a passion, hope to see you next week, I will sort out that lift for you...

Hugs

Back