• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

To all those waiting...and waiting...and waiting

OOnion

Like a lot of us, I was getting really down (you may have seen on my moaning threads!) with the constant hanging in limbo...just waiting for a date. I was told 6-8 months by the Consultant, then 10 months by the admissions lady...and now the goal post has moved to 12-14 months. It's really gets you down doesn't it?
Well help is at hand, I feel like a sales rep preaching about my new found wonder product and I want to share it with you all; I promise you I have felt so much better since getting, and reading this book it's amazing.
I now feel positive about my waiting time and see it as the perfect opportunity to get myself in check prior to my op...which will help me post op. I have not felt this happy in well over a year! The frustration seems to have freed me from its grip!
it's available on Amazon:
Emotional First Aid Kit: A Practical Guide to Life After Bariatric Surgery by Cynthia Alexander.

I hope some of you find it as useful as I have xx
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I will have a look at that so far I have been going through the waiting for about 3 months (so I thought ) but really I've been working my way through the list of things you have to do to get funding but I dint know that's what I was doing so to look back its taken 2 years to get to where I am now (which is first meeting with the consultant) so it has been a very long journey so far I've just luckily not known! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Back