• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today! 10th July!

keeley86

happy birthday to me! lol 24 today.... or am i 25? 24 a think, lol:)

Hope you had a lovely birthday Keeley and that your next one is after bypass when you are getting used to your lovely new slim figure xxx All the best hun

happy birthday keeley

:birthday:

Happy birthday keeley

Thanks guys!
hopefully Neen - i cant cope with another birthday like this! im too hot and sticky! been for a mcdonalds with my mum for lunch and this small minded prick was taking the piss out of me! mind my french! just gets me mad! am i not allowed to eat out because i am huge? yes im huge and i know it! but why do they feel the need to comment! i would not mind but he was realy ugly too and did i comment? wish i had have done now! so thats my birthday ruined - just feel so down at the minute! feel like crying but trying to hide it from my family! im sure they know though because mums trying to make an extra effort! thats just making me feel worse!
anyway enough of the moaning and keep thinking about that woman that got her face ripped off by a chimpanzee - could be worse i suppose! gunna go and have a cold bath and just lay there and think of england!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Keeley:hug99:

Try to enjoy the rest of your birthday and not let this nasty individual ruin your special day...people like that are not worth your energy or time thinking about them or what they said.

You are blessed to have a Mum who is doing all she can to make this day special for you and it is probably breaking her heart to see you so upset.

Thanks mini - i feel like goin to the shop and buying a huuuggeeeeee box of chocolates, i mite do actually! i was gunna get my hubby to buy me a bottle of wine or something and i dont usually drink! am not bothered tho - prefer chockies! or a very fattening chocolate cake! hope your all enjoying this heat! too hot int it!

Keeley have a great birthday and don't let some ugly spotty cretin enjoy it. In a couple of years time that same idiot will be giving you the eye hoping he's lucky enough to get your number...

Enjoy the choccies and the wine sweetie xx

hiya keeley,
i know just how you feel i have had looks like that before dont let some idiot spoil your birthday at least you can change the way you look he is stuck with his face for life,
hope you enjoyed the rest of your day did you get your choccies and wine?
take care maria x

Hiya all - thanks! im not usually one to take it - but i was just pulling out of a car parking space that they wanted to go into and he shouted out the window - mcdonalds is that way! i would have normally shouted obcenities back at him but mum was sat at the side of me and luckily for him i was just driving off when he shouted it! Arsehole!!! think thats what got me down i didnt have chance to get my say in! thanks for the messages! i ended up having a cheeky curry from the indian and a box of guylian praline choccies! im sooooooo naughty! just finishing the choccies off now! hmmmmmmm - well - hopefully my 25th will be a skinny one then no curry and choccies for me. it will be worth it though. think im going to the hairdressers tomorrow with the dollers i got for my birthday! its doing my head in this mop, i cant do anything with it! speak soon xxx

Happy Birthday Flower. x

thanks! it was yesterday! lol

deffo! lol - sorry to hear bout ya leather jacket but youve done amazing on the weight loss! well done!

deffo! lol - sorry to hear bout ya leather jacket but youve done amazing on the weight loss! well done!
I aint botherd to be honest, it's not like its ever going to fit me again LOL

i mean you only getting a tenner for it, hehehe! youl have to buy yaself a new en now! lol

Back