• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

today menu please help

ccotton

i had my surgery 3 weeks ago.... i can eat soft food know so today i had bannana strawberries and a piece of soft served ham and i ate bite of two of my daughters food and i feel like i ate too much i didnt eat this at one time and i bottle of water is this normal

In the first few weeks I found it so hard to eat,Im 6 weeks and just getting into it.Stick to soft/mashed food.Its too soon for ham.Try 1tbsp mash pots corned beef grated cheese and a little cheese sauce.warm in microwave.Protein and tasty,wont stick if mashed to mush.More water too,I find 2 sips at a time dont flood my pouch.Most meat and fish stick this early.Healthy homemade soups blended will save you problems.Think of your tum swollen and sore inside,treat it with kid gloves.Just cos you feel fine outside doesnt mean you are healed inside.Maz x

The ham might have been too much for your pouch at this point. Try softer meats like canned tuna or broiled white fish or canned chicken. It's good to try one new food at a time as you add so you know what works for you.

Back