• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays Manchester Meet with Piccies!

Hi Nic, your such a lovely person, you can count me in on your deck chick...I feel really good today have even been flirting....toying with a mans affections....its a bloody good feeling...xx

ah pics are great girls so sorry i missed it. will def make the next time round x

how did the hospital appointment go Tammy?

god don't ask!!!! still no firm diagnosis but they given us some biopsie results which indicate a problem. something called IGA deficency which is to do with the ability to fight infection in her gut. this can also be detected in people with ceoliacs diseas. but given that she is already on a wheat, gluton, dairy and milk free diet due to intolerances it is unlikely to be this!

she continues to lose weight and although she is nearly 2 she is half the size she should be!! (good things come in small packages apparently!!!)

anyway to cut a long story short we have started her on some new medication, continue with the gastrostomy feeding and see a child psycholigist!!! (at 2 doesn't look good for the future LOL)) she is just full of personality and character really like me!!!!

thanks for asking shel, and let me know when you are all next planning to meet x

thanks Linda, she is absoloutly adorable but has given me constant stress and regular hospital admissions. she gets poorly so quickly and we never know when it's gonna happen. out whole life is on hold really until she gets better. i wouldn't change her for the world though x

:hug99: for you and :hug99: for your daughter x sounds like a stressfull time for you all, hope they get to the bottom of things soon!

Back