• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays Manchester Meet with Piccies!

Can start planning whenever everyone wants to Linda, before or after xmas?

I think that yesterday worked well just being a small group, hopefully no-one felt left out and it was good cos we all got to know eachother well through the day.

Next time though I will have to remember to eat something though lol!

Lol HC I drink lots :D honest!

Thanks Shel & HC for a fine day out, was great to chat and get to know you. Shel, you are the best taxi ever. Hope we can all do it again soon. But the more the merrier for next time.

I learned lots plus got in some exercise as well!
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

What about in the new year Shel when there is nothing to look forward to like January (although it is my 50th birthday then lol)...its not too far away....but obviously I will go with the majority...xx

great pics Shell - and Carol, you look great considering you are still recently post-op!
Did I imagine there was some talk of a meet up in February time (perhaps a bit further south) - most people are broke in Jan??

There was talk about a central meet in Feb in somewhere like Birmingham, and the southerners were talking about one in Reading or somewhere too.

I was talking to Claire earlier, who couldn't make it yesterday as she had root canal on Friday and we might arrange to meet up in Manchester before xmas and invite anyone else who wants to come along too.

Thanks ali im feeling great as well. This meet for me couldnt of been at a better time as i gaind so much insight into what the future holds in store for me even though PG and i are only a week apart.
Plus i now have a friend right on my doorstep that i hope to see more of. i think the lowery shopping out let may have regular bypass visitors eh PG.

Ooooh not been there :) count me in!

Hi guys
the plan was to do a southern meet end of January, for everyone to to come too... also think some of us had talked about doing a bigish event in the summer time too.... were we caould all meet and maybe partners and family could come too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am down with any future meets, I had such a lovely time. I love the lowry and it is in my back yard pratically. I know I will see lots of you HC, you're a doll;). As for Shel, you almost make me want to move closer so we can hang out!:D:D

I was talking to Mr. PG and we think we would like to host something this spring/summer on our big deck (flat is tiny) and we could do food for all stages. Anyway, it is something to discuss later if anyone is up for it.:cool:

Linda, you are never alone if you have us. And you might be surprised how things change when you start feeling better about you.:hug99:

awww PG :hug99: thank you that's a lovely thing to say. Like you said it's really not that far so hopefully I can get back over your way soon :)

Back