• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays Manchester Meet with Piccies!

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Yes me too please take a camera and someone post a photo so I can see you all, as you know I have not long had surgery and still unable to drive, also having problems with fatigue so public transport is out of the question just now but I so want to see you all....xx

I'm taking my camera, don't worry ;)

i am gutted but i am not going to be able to make it now. long story but as you know my little girl has a range of health needs and unfortunately she has not been well and we are due to be seen at the hospital with her.

really sorry to let everyone down and really am gutted!!!:cry:

we will need to arrange another date soon. have a fab time will be thinking of you all having fun x

:( aww tammy thats such a shame. family has to come first though so I hope her hospital trip goes well for you all. If you get finished at the hospital before tea time give me a call and I'll let you know if we're still there :)

OK looking at the list, here's where we're at...

Shel
?Sara (texted to check)
?Homer (pm'd to check)
PG + Mr PG (definates)
?Claire (depends on teeth)
Richard (pm's to check)
HC (definate)

:( lots dropping out.

Hope the others can make it. If not shel what do you want to do. Are you still up fot it as you are the one having to travel.
HC

Probably should have mentioned that I'm cursed at organising these things. Used to do them through parenting forums and quite often it'd be just me there lol.

:cry:Aw i feel awful!!!

will def text you when we are finished at the hospital. we seeing the peaditrician on the ward at 2.30 so may be able to make it later!!! your a star organing things shel i couldn't even organise a p*SS ip in a brewery!!! x

Don't be daft tammy, no need to feel awful :) just talking to Sara now, so will see what she says, although it's the longest text in the world so its taking a while to come through properly :giggle:

Tammy sorry to hear about your daughter hope all goes well. xx

Shel you know why I cant make it but will def come to the next one so I can thank you all in person for being there when I needed you....xx

Shel
?Sara (texted to check)
PG + Mr PG (definates)
?Richard (pm's to check)
HC (definate)

Might just be the 4 of us, no reply from Richard, Homer not coming, Claire too drugged to drive :D

See you later!

Aw Shel sorry its not the amount you expected at first, I wish I could be there but as I have just had a shower and removed my dressings then needed to lie down for ten mins to get my breath back I dont think I would get very far. Have a lovely time and look forward to hearing about it later...xx

Hi, just got home :) Had a lovely day, in great company :D Sitting here munching my sushi :giggle: and eyeing up the Krispy Kremes!

Photies will be online soon, got to download all the software first.

Shel glad to see you arrived home safe and well. Enjoy the sushi. Thanks for picking me up and delivering me safely home again with my sons tea he really appriciated it.
I have had a fantastic day and really enjoyed all your company. And have picked up some great tips for my wl journey.
Look forward to seeing the photos.
carole

Photo's are in my profile album :D

Back