• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day!

cindy63

Well just a few hours and I will be in SRH for my bypass ( my op is tomorrow)scared now but determined to get through it. Just keep thinking it will be over soon and I will be home by thursday. Reading everyones posts keeps me positive. You all have been through it so I can. Will keep you posted aftwer Im out as dont have internet on my phone. x :eek:

Good Luck Cindy, I'm coming in to SRH on Thursday I have my op on Friday so I might see you, Karen x

All the very best of luck Cindy! I'm sure everything will go smoothly and you'll be in recovery resting before you know it! Happy healing hun xx

Good luck ward b25 has moved to b26. xx

Has it Dolly the staff nurse never said anything to me when I called them this morning, or the telephonist who put me through, are they in the same place? :confused:

Good luck cindy63 will be thinking of you

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Cindy, I was told Ward B26 because B25 has closed, see you Thursday, Karen x

good luck to both of you i am sure all will go well please keep us informed it will be me in just over 6 months time. :/ xx

Good Luck Cindy and Karen, wishing you both a speedy recovery and looking forward to hearing how much weight you lose xx

Thats brilliant news, your nearly there now..... everyone worrys but its gona be fine :patback: we are all thinking of you :grouphugg:x just make sure you get some sleep tonight as your gona need your strenght :nightf: x take care and keep us posted xxxxx:bestwishes:

Good luck Cindy... I'm excited for you :)

Good luck Cindy and Karen - I am having my op Friday morning so a big week for us all xx

Back