• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have my date through offically

rainbow27

Hello had my letter from the hospital today and i shall be going in for my op on the 16th of June
im so scared! & keep thinking about backing out but i know i need to do this or i will regret it i guess everyone goes through these thoughts!!
xxx

i had my date yesterday and i too went into shock lol. i couldn't speak properly for a while and i ended up havin the poops all day lol x

Congratulations hun x

Gosh all these dates flying around. I admit to jealousy! Great news and not long to go now. I am sure it is natural to think OMG what have I signed up to after the first elation has worn off. Then the excitement will come back.

Excellent news x x

I am so happy for you both :)

Hello everyone

thank you.. im going through all the emotions just now up down! but im sure this is the right thing for me
xx

hiya, don't back out now,how long have you been waiting?
good luck hun x

Not really that long Paula I'm private so it's all went pretty quick although I went to see the dietician last year & I chickened out tried another diet failed put it all on plus some and decided to go for it.... Here I am 3 weeks today! :/ xxx

Wishing you the best of luck hun XX

Back