• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day........

what is the short notice list? i thought the waiting list was the same for every1? if not i hope i get put on that list ha x
Hi, I asked to go on this list as I lve local to the hospital and will have no problems with childcare arrangements etc. If they get a cancellation I could get the call!! xx

ohh i didnt no u could do that, i only live 2 mins from the hospital nd dont ave any children nd i can get t time off work as soon as i need it so wen i go 27th i am gonnna ask him about it nd hopefully i wil get put on that list too ha x

Congratulations! You may have seen Mr Mahawar..he was my surgeon 2 weeks ago .. Nice man very thorough! Good luck x

Thank you. His name began with an A I think! He was lovely. Slim build, glasses, soothing voice! xx

Congrats. I'm an American expat living in the UK so I have no clue how getting WLS through NHS is but sounds like it's a bit of a process but glad to see you are on your way!

If anyone cares to explain the NHS process, I'd love to know. I am curious how it's all done here as I know things can be very slow going with the NHS. I myself have gallstones and am waiting to get a referral to a consultant so I can then get the process started to have surgery. Back in the states my gallbladder would already be out by now. I am definitely still learning to navigate the NHS.

Back