• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well this time 6 months ago, I was having a shower and getting my gown on, ready to walk down to the theatre.

I can't believe how much my life has changed. I was one of the lucky ones that lost a lot of weight before my op, so my weight loss post op hasn't been really fast, well up until this last few weeks, when it seems to be really falling off me.

I have lost just over 5 stone post op, but this included my pre op weight loss, brings me to a staggering 10 stone loss.

I feel so much better in myself, and my clothes are so much smaller, although I still have my 'big head' on, and try to buy clothes bigger than what I need.

So if you thinking of having wls and your reading this, my 2 pennies worth would be what you waiting for.

And as always, if you need support this is the place to be, and I will try my hardest to be here and support others during 2012, like others have been here this year to support me.

Thank you to everyone that has been there for me this year, I know I couldn't of done it without your support and guidance.

your a star xx

Back