• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Toilet issue ??

hesh

Hya sorry to be quite crude but i dont no who else to ask im 8 days post op and still havent been to the toilet is it normal or should i get checked out ?? x

Its normal Hun but will be on its way soon! Think I was 10 days ish :) x

I wouldn't worry it took me ages after the op to get back to normalish lol x

I was 10 days too! When you think of how little is going in one end, it's hardly surprising nothing is coming out of the other end really!! It will improve as you manage to eat and drink more! :)

I was five days post op and that was with a LOT of lactulose, not something I'd recommend...the results were rather dramatic ...don't wanna go into details!

Hi Hun it is completly normal, but see your doc for some lactolose as you may be a bit constipated and you dont want to get belly ache xxx
I was gven some from the hospital to take for 7 days after the op, so i was quiet regular, and first went after day 5 xx

yeh its normal, I drank a little fresh orange each morning for a few days n it helped loads xx

Yes I was about 8 to 10 days and took senakot medicine which helped. Even now 6 months out if I dont drink enough fluids I get constipated so I always keep senakot in but usually find a couple of days drinking loads moves things along x

6 weeks after op and i still dont go unless i take something - i got some dulcolax pearls from lloyds pharmacy they are half the dose of a normal pill so quite delicate - work a treat

Back