• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow the day

Tracey37

I everyone

Well tomorrow is the day I have my op , I weighed my self this morning and have lost total of 17lb on pre op diet , my hospital bag is packed and going to Skype all my family later before I go to bed tonight , not the same as a big hug but I know they are thinking of me , my partner is coming with tomorrow and will stay until I go down to theatre ,

Any one else out there having surgery this week I wish you all the best
Will keep you all posted from hospital as taking iPad with me xxxxxx

Good Luck Tracey x I wish you a swift recovery and look forward to sharing a bit of your journey.

You are going to do great!!

Dinda said:
Good Luck Tracey x I wish you a swift recovery and look forward to sharing a bit of your journey.

You are going to do great!!

Thank you so much Hun xx

good luck darling hope everything goes well im not far behing you now only 6 days i cant wait xxxx let me know how things go and how ya feel x

sammyc said:
good luck darling hope everything goes well im not far behing you now only 6 days i cant wait xxxx let me know how things go and how ya feel x

Will keep you posted hope all goes well for you too Hun xxx

Hope your journey to the new you is a smooth one xxxxx

Good lucky Tracy... Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your lighter life!!! Sending you healing vibes xx

Good Luck, hope u have a smooth recovery xx

good luck sweetie keep us posted, do they have wifi in the hospital or do u have 3g on ur ipad?

good luck for tomorrow

HoPe*87* said:
Good luck Tracey!! I'l be thinking of you xx

Thanks hunx

flowerofshona said:
Hope your journey to the new you is a smooth one xxxxx

Thanks Hun x

safc_chick said:
Good Luck, hope u have a smooth recovery xx

Thanks Hun x

vickylou said:
good luck sweetie keep us posted, do they have wifi in the hospital or do u have 3g on ur ipad?

The hospital have wifi so will keep everyone posted thank Hun x

Back