• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery tomorrow 23rd march

Mornign Farzu the op is way behind you now the only way is up and your weight down. xx Speedy recovery xx

Hello everyone. I'm doing fine now. Surgery went well. I'm a post opper now yayyyyy. Sipping lots of water. Will let you know everything in details later.

Yay for being on the losers bench.

So glad it went well

Well done you just listen to what they tell you and follow it as much as you can to give yourself the best start on your weight loss post op journey. Pleased you ok you probably get home tomorrow xx

My surgeon told me to keep breathing deeply as well think must just help keep your tubes open and aids recovery a bit, did the trick for me worth a try.xx Its the wind pain that hurts. x

Yay!!! So happy you are ok :D I look forward to hearing the details once you are well xxx

Hope you have had a good first post op day farzu?

Congratulations!! So glad it all went well for you! xx

Thanks everyone. I'm still on lots of I.V fluid. I might go home monday. Feeling better. Having liquid all day making me think how will i manage another 2 weeks on liquid. Fizzy paracitamol is not so good, also ramifril. Taking meds is the hardest thing. Wind pain sometimes. Burping and passing wind makes it easier. Will try to have shower today but with these canulas it will be hard. Walking makes everything better. Will update more later.

One day at a time til you get all your meds sorted scary when you come home you need a support network to help organise your food if u can will take a bit of the pressure off till you feel tiptop again xx youre doing great xx

chrisa said:
One day at a time til you get all your meds sorted scary when you come home you need a support network to help organise your food if u can will take a bit of the pressure off till you feel tiptop again xx youre doing great xx

Thanks Chrisa. Your prayer really helped a lot. When i woke up, i didn't feel anything, so thought my surgery was cancelled. Still now there is no such pain. Only a bit tight feeling around the wounds. And wind discomfort. Thats all.

Excellent pleased to hear it. Prayers will be with you for a while longer then until you get home and recuperate little bit more xx

So glad you are doing well chick :) xxx

Fuffs said:
So glad you are doing well chick :) xxx

Its your turn now sweetheart. 4 days to go. Don't take too much stuff with you. I only used lip balm, hair brush, tooth paste and brushThats it. Brought a small hand luggage with me but too heavy for me to open it. So everything will go back with me as it is.

Thanks for the tip chick :) it's exciting to think by Friday evening I should. E done and dusted and recovering (well hopefully) xxx

Good to hear from you Farzu. Reassuring to hear someone else's take on how it goes. I was told one night in hospital, but I don't think I will rush out!

Back