• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow the day

All the best hunni xx

I everyone

Well tomorrow is the day I have my op , I weighed my self this morning and have lost total of 17lb on pre op diet , my hospital bag is packed and going to Skype all my family later before I go to bed tonight , not the same as a big hug but I know they are thinking of me , my partner is coming with tomorrow and will stay until I go down to theatre ,

Any one else out there having surgery this week I wish you all the best
Will keep you all posted from hospital as taking iPad with me xxxxxx

What a great start to your fantastic new adventure 17lbs, well done.

Hope everything goes well tomorrow and look forward to seeing you on the losers bench:)

SARAH S said:
What a great start to your fantastic new adventure 17lbs, well done.

Hope everything goes well tomorrow and look forward to seeing you on the losers bench:)

Thank you Sarah , losers bench here I come xxx

Hi Tracey,

Congratulations on your weight loss. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Kind regards, Marian

Good luck for tommorrow, well done on the weight loss, it will make for a quicker recovery and a more straight forward surgery. Try and get out of bed as soon as you think you are able, it will help the wind go and enable you to get home quicker.

cost said:
Hi Tracey,

Congratulations on your weight loss. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Kind regards, Marian

Thank you Marian , how you finding your new sleeve xx

DEANO76 said:
Good luck for tommorrow, well done on the weight loss, it will make for a quicker recovery and a more straight forward surgery. Try and get out of bed as soon as you think you are able, it will help the wind go and enable you to get home quicker.

Thank you Deano , will get up moving as soon as I can thank you for the tip xxx

waaahoooooo!!!! good luck Tracey :) xxx

Caren said:
waaahoooooo!!!! good luck Tracey :) xxx

Thank you caren xx

pinklady130868 said:
Good luck and best wishes Tracey :) its me in a weeks time yaaaay.... See you on the losers bench xx

Thank you Hun xx

Good luck hun n well dun on the weight loss so far :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tray3004 said:
Good luck hun n well dun on the weight loss so far :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you xx

Back