• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Too much restriction?

toll

How much is too much restriction? I can drink fine but in terms of eating I can manage 2 tablespoons of certain food. Things like mash potato gets stuck straight away

Didnt want to read and run............pre-opper. Just one thought are u having the mash with gravey?? to make it more runny or just the mash. Some people find certain foods are a no no so maybe this is one of yours. Good Luck. x

How many mls in your band?? That sounds quite restricted. I would get a de full because that stuck feeling really hurts! And you don't want to damage your band! Xx

Pick up the phone to your provider ... Two tablespoons sounds too little to me ... But you have only given us a couple of sentences to explain the background ... Let us know how you get on toll x

Thanks guys, I'll get a de fill! Got 6ml in a 10ml band. Such a difference 1ml has made, gone from being able to eat loads to hardly anything!

Hope you get sorted out soon x

speak to you provider because a defill may not be needed, within our providers guidelines It talks about small portions of only a few tablespoons and that if there is a level of restriction but not being sick it may be ok. Since my last fill there are foods that I cannot currently eat whereas I was living on them in considerable amounts before it, but am finding that I am needing to adapt the food I eat when and how which maybe a starting point for you here too rather than defilling...speak to them and see what they say and have you given tim post fill for things to settle too?

Thanks for the advice, I went liquids for a few days and now food isn't getting stuck! Think my stomach was swollen!

Back