• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Too soon to be deficient?

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Frankie - I had full bloods done at one month post bypass, and again week before last ahead of my four month review today. My daily supplements are 2 x Vit D, 2 x Pregaday (iron and folic acid), 2 x Sanatagen A-Z Complete, 2 x Calcichew. My B12 was low and will need a test in Feb to see what is going on. Have to say that apart from the hair loss I feel great luckily. Oh, and due to being veggie with an allergy to dairy, my provider has put me on some soya protein powder by a company called Pulsin. x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Thanks lilac. Already taking my multi vits (centrum) & AdCal so got those covered Lilac. My team where going to test for deficiencies in February anyway but I couldn't see me managing to hold out that long tbh. It's been nearly a year now that I started on my WL journey and at 11& 1/2 st down, albeit only 3mths post op, I suppose something eventually had to give. :sigh:

Yvessa

Omg hun that's exactly what I told my hubby last night after I fell asleep again immediately after our dinner last night and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't wake myself up enough to wake up if you get my drift .. Same again tonight. I am seriously going to scald myself with my cup of tea one day at this rate as I often drift off with cup in hand!
Absolutely know what you mean hon. I would definitely badger your team about the b12.