• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Soon to be banded Annie

Ankaas

Hi everyone well I've finally decided to stop punishing and humiliating myself by doing stupid diets that don't work and getting weighed by skinny minnies who make me feel inadequate and a failure because I had half a malteser over my daily allowance and that was obviously the reason why I had no weight loss (again) this week. Diets do not work and I'm proof of that. I have managed to put on about four stone in the same amount of years and I have almost continually been at some diet club or other during that time !! Tell me how that works? WELL now I've booked my "life" band surgery -so called because I'm gonna get my life back I just feel it in my bones. 12 July can't come quick enough. I'm going to Belgium and would love to hear from anyone who has been to Belgium or is going to Belgium.

Hi Annie and welcome!

There are loads of banders on here and few who have gone overseas for their op.

Good luck on your journey x

Welcome aboard Annie..definately some banders who've had their ops in Belgium and it seems like most had a positive experience out there xxx Hope you enjoy being with us and good luck x

Welcome hun, you will find good advice and support here. xx

I'm just so excited Becky I CANNOT WAIT. But I feel a bit in limbo at the mo and my daughter has asked me have I got a "get out of jail card" apparently she has noticed that I'm eating everything in sight! I didn't even notice. Gotta get a grip on that.

Hi Annie and welcome - im in same boat as you - going to belguim to get a bypass. Im still hunting for clinics to get the op done....which clinic are you going to? im hoping to get mine done in july too xx

Hi Tasha I'm going for a band with Chris de bruyne in A Z Jan Portaels hospital. It seems like it will never come. I'm sooooo excited, nervous, apprehensive, frightened, emotional and hundreds of other emotions that I have never gone through before. But ain't nothing or nobody going to stop me. Good luck xx

Hi and welcome to this great site....looking forward to reading about your journey xx

:)welcome hun, and good luck with your journey! there are so many people needing this op you would think the nhs would fund for people to go to belguim or set up a clinic abroard to be able to offer it a bit more openly??xx

Back