• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Truely amazed...

miss_malone

I've had a pretty stressful couple of days, and I mean serious, very upsetting stuff.

The reason I say this is that it occurred to be today that I hadn't been eating very much this week - virtually nothing in fact. Which isn't good i realise, so I'll be sorting that out.

But, what is amazing is that prior to being sleeved I was definitely a stress eater. If i was upset and stressed, even just a little, I turned to food to feel better.

This week I have had the opposite reaction. Stress makes me not able to face eating at all!

That's just amazing to me.

I think one factor in that is that eating is no longer enjoyable. It's just eating. In fact it's a bit of a chore really. Plus the whole dumping with sugar thing is good aversion therapy!

I am so happy i could cry lol !

Wow you're a dumper? Did you have a bypass in the end? Or a lucky sleever?

Its great to finally be in control of your eating isnt it :) :) x

I had a sleeve but seem to dump on sugar. xo

Hi,

Im 10 weeks post op and i dont think i've dumped as yet....the thing with me is that ive never had a sweet tooth....even now i never have the urge for anything sweet...come to think of it....i did have a lindor chocolate...ooops...but had no reaction from it so thats a relief..lol..pizza n takeaways were my downfall and comfort eating but you're right, now we eat because we have to and not just to suppress our emotions....lol happy days!!! X

Pineapple makes me dump :)

Back