• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September sleevers

clockworkbuddha

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone else is being sleeved this September. Mine's on 9th, starting to get very nervous - also a little excited too.
I've booked 2 weeks annual leave to have it (in Prague) hoping ill be ok when I head back to work. Thankfully it's a busy job with no social eating so that bit should be easy!

Alun

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Alun,

My op is this Friday so will be a couple of days ahead of you. At the moment I am alternating between the need to write letters to my kids incase anything goes wrong and sheer excitement!! Mad I know! I am having my op in Manchester with prof ammori and so far feel in good hands. How are you finding the pre op diet? I am looking forward to being on the losers bench and enjoying some of my homemade soups from the freezer. Have been a woman on a mission this last week.
Good luck and I'll budge up and make you some room on the losers bench!!!

Cathy

good luck cathy for your op today, i also had my sleeve done by prof ammori at salford so defo in safe hands, also good luck to you alun for you upcoming sleeve

Thanks Mummy :)

Good luck for today Cathy - homemade soups sound good. The fast is hard in that I'm grumpy and sleep poorly (fantasise about food when hungry st night!) - and reminds me if previous diets which felt like stretching an elastic band - got harder and alder as I got to my target weight and as soon as I stopped schprooooong! Back to old weight
This time though know it'll be different as long as I stick to the rules!

See you on the other side!

How's things going for you mummy?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Things are going well I've posted 5stone 8lb since may so my liver reduction diet and my op so things are doing fine how r u doing

2nd day post op and feel like I've been beaten up - that said feel ALOT better than I did yesterday so head's back in the zone :)

That's some weight loss you managed there!

Back