• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tum ache

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi I woke at 5am feeling little uncomfortable and went to toilet, never had number 2 yest and had one at 5am but then diorhea after, feel bit off this morn, do u think it my tum getting used to food x

Not sure Hun I have only had one post op that was 4 days after op did t have one yesaday .I looking forward to getting back to once a day lol Hope some one can help you Hun

I found early weeks I didn't go for a few days at a time...but then it wasn't enough going in for it to come out so to speak!

Keep an eye on the fat content because this can make you have diahorrea (!) if your not careful. I think it should dettle...your body is still healing and learning to cope with its new system, but if it continues to be uncomfortable or is still loose contact your team

After I dumped, I had a lot of griping in my lower tummy area and was told to stick to fluids for the day....maybe if you've had something your pouch didn't like that would help....good luck :):)

Thanks all, was not mega tum ache just knew needed the toilet, will take easy today x

Normal for your stage hun,very hit and miss.Fats will make you loose and go more/gripes.I went every few days at first now every day.

Good hun, feel ok now just tired xx

Hi still don't feel great and only drank today, just tried bit of puree salmon but felt sick with it, do u think it could of been the egg I had yest, but had that at 12 and felt ok but was ill 5am so a long time, or a bug as feel tired and weak :-(

Back