• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TUMMY TUCK BUDDIES OUT THERE?

No worries chick. It's understandable. My skin is extra thick as well as stretched and saggy so I'm not too fussed. My dad would say it's the Yorkshire Lass in me! ;)

I am also a Yorkshire Lass! My Dad used to say " you've got what every man wants - broad shoulders, and hands like sh*t shovels" ....nice....:)

munkypooh can i see your tt pic please

julesrush
cdc norwich

It's in my private album, so if you add onto my friend list you can see it...I'm not sure how else to do it. ( I don't want all my pics public!)

Hi Munkeypooh, I'd love to see your pics but I am not able to add you as a friend - it says I do not have permission! Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi MinxyMummy,

I think you need to have 50 posts to be able to do quite a bit of the extra stuff....
I don't really want to put the pic in a thread, as I think it's a bit personal for anyone to stumble across!
Once you've got a few more posts you're very welcome to come on my friends list! You need to get whittering on more like me! Get more posts!

Hi MinxyMummy,

I think you need to have 50 posts to be able to do quite a bit of the extra stuff....
I don't really want to put the pic in a thread, as I think it's a bit personal for anyone to stumble across!

Ah, I see, I'll getting typing then! I totally agree with not putting your pics for all and sundry to view, it's a personal thing. :D

I just tested, and you can't see my profile at all unless you are a member...can you see any of my pics, or are they all off limits till the 'magic 50'?

If you can see my normal albums, I can make my private one normal for tonight so you can have a look at the TT pic :)

Let me know :)

No, I can only see your Avatar in your gallery - it would seem 50 is the key! I'm sure I can wait til then. Thank you though.

I lost all my weight on cd, first 7 stone and then fell pregnant and had year off and then lost a further 4 and a half stone after wards which included some baby weight.

Also i had loads of skin as even at a teenager i was 15 stone and i had 6 children aswell with two being 10lbers so really my skin didnt have a chance lol

As for arms and legs they are saggy but something ill live with, hopeing toning will help slightly but know its going to stay. The boobs im hoping to have done next year but saving up for those.

Having bandages off tomorrow so will hopefully add more pics when i take them.

julesrush
cdc norwich

Mine is in my private album, just add me as a friend and your welcome to have a look! :)

(honestly this isn't just a cunning plan to collect more friends......:sign0151:

Julesrush - Looking forward to seeing your next lot of pics. How are you feeling since the bandages have been removed hun?

Also, I think I forgot to say how well you've done! Such a great weight loss and you look fantastic. You must be so happy. x

feeling very good, too good in fact lol Had bandages romved and the most painful thing is lady who removed them also took off some healthy skin as i think she had pmt and ripped them off more than slowly peeling it lol

Have got swelling that goes down middle section of my tummy and night times it goes huge , but wearing a corset thing for the next 4 weeks so hopefully in the next few months swell should be a thing of the past.

julesrush
cdc norwich

I had to wear my corset 24/7 for 3 months.......not great when my op was mid August...hot hot hot!!!

i take it off in the evenings, its like blessed relief lol couldnt sleep in it.

funny how having tt has made my boobs look bigger (with help from heavily padded bra as always lol)

julesrush
cdc norwich

You're lucky...my surgeon was absolutely fanatical about me keeping mine on CONSTANTLY for 3 months. Not fun in the bathroom!!! Plus cos I got my boobs done at the same time I had to wear a sports bra 24/7 for several weeks too. Discomfort is too subtle a word......
Worth it now though :)

Back