• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy Tuck Help

Found it go on profile then threads started its under the heading inspirational photos 1 year on there 3 pics x on her profile I mean xx

Yeyyyyyyy!!!! That's the only section of this forum I'm not a fan of. I wish somehow it could automatically add all images posted by a user to their profile - in one place (rather than just in posts/threads). It makes pics hard to find when you want to see a journey in one place :) Thanks for your help though x x

hi to all!!! i just had my tummy tuck last saturday and o tough it was going to be more difficult , but is not, actually i feel numb my tummy so don't pain at all, the only uncomfortable thing is the drain, but my doctor came this afternoon to my hotel room and told me he will remove it tomorrow :) . i really recommend to have this procedure done.

hi to all!!! i just had my tummy tuck last saturday and o tough it was going to be more difficult , but is not, actually i feel numb my tummy so don't pain at all, the only uncomfortable thing is the drain, but my doctor came this afternoon to my hotel room and told me he will remove it tomorrow :) . i really recommend to have this procedure done.

Hi,
Wow it's good that u have had it done just a week ago and are so positive!! Well done you!
Can I ask a few questions please
Have u gone private? Where have u got it done and how much if u don't mind me asking? Did u have a lot of loose skin? Is the op site big?
I go next week to see my surgeon and going to ask to be reffered for plastics but I'm really worried about it.
Hope ur drain comes out and u heal well x

Yes, please share surgeon details, results, price etc! Did you take before and will you take after pics? Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Yes, please share surgeon details, results, price etc! Did you take before and will you take after pics? Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Just noticed on ur profile ur hoping to be a sleever! I'm a sleever and best thing I have ever done :) :)

Hello ladies, sorry I haven't wrote in a while, I went to meet my surgeon a little while back after nhs agreed funding and he said he wanted to perform a belt lipectomy which is a full lower body lift which is basically tummy tuck all the way round which will result in bum and thighs being lifted too. I am having my surgery on Saturday!! 3 more sleeps, I am so nervous xxx

Lol thank you laying down wasn't to bad standing up I have more wrinkles & folds bulges & bumps than a volcanic landscape. One day ill be brave enough to do a warts & all photo.

Hello ladies, sorry I haven't wrote in a while, I went to meet my surgeon a little while back after nhs agreed funding and he said he wanted to perform a belt lipectomy which is a full lower body lift which is basically tummy tuck all the way round which will result in bum and thighs being lifted too. I am having my surgery on Saturday!! 3 more sleeps, I am so nervous xxx

Hope everything went ok. Would love an update. xx

cant believe how long its been since i have been on here!!! shame on me!

all is well my end, not heard from anyone else although its taking me ages to read through all the posts!

in June this year am am 3 year post op for bypass and i was one year post op for tummy tuck in november 2013.
weight is maintained at 150lbs. not one single regret ;-)

hope all is well with everyone

image-1965495830.jpg
This is me post lipo prior to tummy tuck. Looked like I hit a bus. So sore. The tt was easier .
Very sadly the NHS ave me arthritis meds which made me sick my band n stomach through my diaphragm . Had to have it removed n everything repaired. Put every pound back on immediately even eating lie a bird.
Awaiting to hopefully have a by pass now n see if my skin has hideously stretched or not :(
O the joys.

image-3960650151.jpg

This is me post tt.a nice 14-16 at max .
Nw I'm on milk diet n a size 22

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Attachments

• image-3335447413.jpg
    image-3335447413.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 187
Hi 2nd timer...I had ds nov 2011 not been on here since june last year so catching up with things :) you sound like you've had a rough time I hope they do manage to sort things out for you xx take care

Back