• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck, lipo the lot

Hi there Nikki, thanks for the reply, I feel amazing. I still have my tummy drains in, they have to stay in for a week they are so annoying as I have to carry them around with me. Nothing is painful at all, just uncomfotable really. I slept in the lounge in the chair last night only because it is difficult to get comfy in bed. Apparently it is not a common thing to have done having both procedures done at the same time and my surgeon only agreed to it because i am such a fit person. I am bored to tears get me outa here, don't worry i am not going to do anything daft. I am just pottering about the house and i have started to watch the full series of 24 for something to do. My pictures will be on here later promise even if I have to hold my husband down to do it.
How is your eating plan going Nikki any news???

Sounds like you are doing well, amazing how bored you get though...

I got rid of 11lbs on my first week, 2nd weigh in in the morning but don't think I've got rid of anything this week, my cycle is all over the place!

Love

hi all, wow to you nic, you sound like you are on the mend anyway. Are you back home now?
Im getting TT end of feb on NHS. Have only had provisional booking of 27th feb, so fingers crossed it will go ahead. Its been gr8 reading about your experience, and ive been really worried about the pain side of things, but you sound brilliant.
Best wishes and keep us all posted on your progress xxxxx

Sorry if this sounds crude but OH MY GOD I HAVE AMAZING TIT'S, I LOVE THEM.

It so does not sound crude, for anyone with saggy boobs etc we would all love to say that!!

Hope your healing well, I have just read your posts with interest as I have sent off for information on getting a tummy tuck, my boobs need uplifting but might have to wait a while for those to be done.

Which clinic did you use Nic if you don't mind me asking?

Take care, juliex:)

Hi Nic - it's been a couple of weeks now - how are you getting on? I'm on countdown to my breast uplift on thursday

i am still here. I am healing really well. it will be 4 weeks on saturday since my op. I am back to work now. My job is very physically demanding so i was a little concerned about going back, but no worries. All the stitches have now been removed, my tummy is like an ironing board and my boobs are still pointing the right away, it was worth every single penny.
JulieL, I went to Transform for my op. They were great. I have had no pain at all. I wanted to go back to work after the first week, but i am a little mad anyway.
I am not back out running yet. I have been told not for another couple of weeks, then straight back into it. I want to lose another stone then I will be ready for Majorca in August. Oh yeah!
Lou1973- All the best for Thursday, you don't need it though. You will just think the same as me I wish I had done it years ago.
Make sure the sports bra you have bought is a couple of sizes bigger than you need, as they will be very swollen. Mine are still swollen at least I hope they are as they are HUGE. Ha ha ha Good luck hun

Back