• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck, lipo the lot

Hi Nikki, I know nothing abot your situation regarding children, but reading deeper into your last message and correct me if I am wrong but I think you would want more children.
A friend of mine was in what sounded like a similar situation and she got caught again. She was worried sick because of the tough time that she had previously, but she was fine the second time round. have you been told that it will happen again or don't they know?
Tell me to mind my own business not meaning to pry, just want to reassure. Don't burn bridges before you know all the facts, ok I am done.... Byeeeeee

Its fine Nikki, I should really tell you a bit about me... I have PCOS and we struggled for 6 years to get pregnant, I was fine throughout my pregnancy, didn't go into labour or anything, was in bad pain, across my stomach and head, throwing up etc, got to the hospital and they thought it was food poisioning, but sent off tests... I got HELLP syndrome which is like pre-eclampsia but ten times worse, my blood pressure shot through the roof, George's heartbeat dipped, my internal organs started shutting down and my wee was black!! this happened over an hour! I was rushed through for an emergency c-section once they got me hooked up to loads of iv drips.. when I was in surgery they couldn't stop the bleeding so was in there for 3 hours and then in intensive care for 3 days, given morphine injections into my legs and my blood pressure didn't return to normal and bloods to normal for a few days! it was awful, afterwards I was told that if hubby had taken another 30 minutes to get me to hospital, it would of been me or George who survived... 40% chance of having it next time... it usually occurs before 30 weeks!

Sorry for that long winded explanation!!!

So see not sure about another one, for me going through it and hubby as he had to see it from the other side..

Love

You have been to hell and back, the whole family has. Only you and your husband can make the decision to have more. 40% risk sound like not bad odds to me but then i am not going through it. It depends how much you want another child. You have a lovely little one already double trouble if another comes along. Sorry hun not been much help. I am a good listener though. Are you back at work or just enjoying being at home?

nope back at work with loads more stresses... so much has happened over the past 3 years nearly since i had him, my dad nearly died, I had to have 2 operations, hubby's dad was told he had terminal cancer on new years eve last year and there is nothing that can be done, hubby has a malignant mole on his back to be removed, I'm on anti cancer drugs for my psorasis, and my dad goes in for another op in Feb (just hope he's not as poorly as last time)... so alot of stress at the moment, and I normally turn to food...

Exactly about the double trouble, George is really good, he was really mellow in hospital (think they know when mummy is poorly!!) and has been that way ever since!!!

Thinking if I have another I might get a right little devil!

Are you getting excited???

Love

Hey Nikki,
Just incase i dont get on again wanted to say hope all goes with your op and wishing you a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated.
Speak soon
Kez xxxx

Hey Nikki,
Just incase i dont get on again wanted to say hope all goes with your op and wishing you a speedy recovery. Please keep us updated.
Speak soon
Kez xxxx
Add me as a friend please, will send pics through, hopefully saturday night, of pre op anyway. Thanks for best wishes, speak soon....x:)

Hi Nikki,
I came back on here again to see if you had been on. You are under a hell of alot of stress and i admire you so much, even if at times you feel like you are not coping, you obviously are doing and doing it very well. Take each day as it comes. If you have a bad day who cares don't beat yourself up you are human,live for today. Look at what you have got a supportive hubby and a fantastic three year old. You are like me when I am stressed I aim straight for food, I then feel guilty after that, but when i am feeling up to it ( and you will) I get straight back on it again. I find watching what I eat a great way of having some kind of control in my everyday life. I don't know about you but work helps. My job is so demanding both physically and mentally, that I often have no time to eat. Keep your chin up one day at a time in all areas. Kids in bed now relaxing with a cuppa. Speak Tomorrow , Nic xx

Hey Nikki, i have added you as a friend so just need to up my posts by another 9 and im there as would love to see your piccies after the op. I bet you are so excited, i know i would be haha! Will be thinking of you xxxx

Thanks Nikki, I have added you as a friend too, as I want to keep in touch..

I bet you are like a kiddie before christmas! Wish it was me... I would be so nervous but excited nervous!!

Speak tomorrow...

Love

Kezzak, Thanks very much for the best wishes, get posting just go on the word association games soon add up your posts. I will be on here asap promise.......

Poohbearmufc, added as friend of course, noticed we live near very near. You thinking what I am thinking?????? Wish me luck hun speak soon....

Where are you? Which hospital you in?

Definately meet up hun!!!

If you are back on here tonight.. Wishing you all the luck x x x x x

Love

hi guys, i am back, forgive the grammer, having trouble putting laptop on my knee. my hubby has taken lots of before and after pics he will stick them on tomorrow for me. ok i feel fab, tummy a little tender the stitches up the inside of my torso feel a little uncomfortable, like a rigorous exercise class, but no pain. my boobs now they just ache a duul constant ache not pain as such but constant, which does get on your nerves a bit, nothing bad though. i have had the boob drains removed and the tummy ones are to stay in for another week. i will update tomorrow see you all soon, i feel great!!!!

nic - great to hear you are back and everything went well.

Really interested in your boob lift as I have mine in 3 and a half weeks.

take care and make sure your hubby takes good care of you

Hi there Nikki, thanks for the reply, I feel amazing. I still have my tummy drains in, they have to stay in for a week they are so annoying as I have to carry them around with me. Nothing is painful at all, just uncomfotable really. I slept in the lounge in the chair last night only because it is difficult to get comfy in bed. Apparently it is not a common thing to have done having both procedures done at the same time and my surgeon only agreed to it because i am such a fit person. I am bored to tears get me outa here, don't worry i am not going to do anything daft. I am just pottering about the house and i have started to watch the full series of 24 for something to do. My pictures will be on here later promise even if I have to hold my husband down to do it.
How is your eating plan going Nikki any news???

hi Lou1973. How are you getting on with your tummy which looks amazing. I remembered you saying your boob op is in Feb. You will be fine, as I said in my previous post no pain at all, my boobs just feel like it's the time of the month and they a bit sensitive. I have already goy some feeling back in my nipples, which is great. It's not painful but they ache a bit which i must admit is a dull ache and it is constant, so i took some painkillers for that, but don't forget I had both procedures done at the same time, so when i needed the loo I had to use my upper body muscles or my tummy ones, I tried to use both evenly they are fine. Just get a bigger sports bra than you will eventually need as they are obviously swollen and you always have to keep it on. Sorry if this sounds crude but OH MY GOD I HAVE AMAZING TIT'S, I LOVE THEM, I will be on later with pictures, if you are a little squemish be warned the before pictures are almost as bad as the ones taken straight after, ha ha ha ha ha .

Hey Nikki,
Good to hear from you and hear how well that you are getting on. Hope that you manage to get comfy soon so you can get back into your bed. Bet you are so pleased it has been done and cant wait to see all your piccies.
Wishing you a speedy recovery (and certainly sounds like it will be!)
Take care
Kez xx

Back