• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TUMMY TUCK

BlueDiamond

Hiya Guys and Gals

Well I heard back from the pct today about funding for tummy tuck and they have stated that they have NEVER EVER given funding for a t/t which is rubbish a 3 people from same pct have just been given funding ( all within last 2 months) talk about pick and choose who they wanna fund.... I am gonna appeal and state that they do fund for t/t coz I know people that they are funding...........just makes me upset they can pick who they want to fund and sod e1 else............

Oh dear, maybe these people needed a tt under the criteria to fund?

As with the funding for WLS its a postcode lottery, there will be winners and losers.

It might be worth finding out what your PCTs criteria exactly is and if your GPs application supported this.

Good luck with your appeal x

Oh dear, maybe these people needed a tt under the criteria to fund?

I come under their criteria with weight and bmi, one of these ladies is 16stone which isnt.....the mind boggles

As with the funding for WLS its a postcode lottery, there will be winners and losers.

I agree

It might be worth finding out what your PCTs criteria exactly is and if your GPs application supported this.

According to the pct they never have had a criteria for t/t on nhs , which seems somewhat odd when u know other peeps having it done :eek: and yes my gp and surgeon are supporting me

Good luck with your appeal x

Tyvm xxx

Back