• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tunic dress

RoseA

I bought this in the autumn to wear as a jumper with trousers. I'm now wearing it as a dress and it'll soon be too big even for that ! I never thought I'd wear anything this short either...:eek: Must admit I feel pretty sassy in it ! Just hope I don't look like mutton dressed as lamb...? :eek:

Attachments

• Tunic dress.jpg
    Tunic dress.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
I love it Rose and no, you definitely don't look like mutton dressed as lamb!

You dont look like mutton hun, the tunic is lovely and although its on trend its not muttony :D You look lush! XX

looks good rose - deffo not mutton dressed as lamb! xxx

you look great rose, i might even get one for myself, hugs xx

Looking good Rose, definitely sassy not mutton. Feeling sassy must be the most fantastic experience!

Looking good Rose, definitely sassy not mutton. Feeling sassy must be the most fantastic experience!

It's definitely a new experience ! And yes, I'm loving it ! :D

Looking good!!

Awww Rose, I'm so proud of you.... you look truly FANTASTIC!

How tall are you Rose?

I'm only 5 feet, shrunk 2 inches with my neck and spondylitis problem, but you look so ELEGANT.

WONDERFUL pic... thanks so much for sharing. I'm made up!

xxx

Awww Rose, I'm so proud of you.... you look truly FANTASTIC!

How tall are you Rose?

I'm only 5 feet, shrunk 2 inches with my neck and spondylitis problem, but you look so ELEGANT.

WONDERFUL pic... thanks so much for sharing. I'm made up!

xxx

Bless you Bev ! :flowers:
I'm 5'3". I suspect I shrunk a bit under the weight but have probably now regained the inch. I'll have to get the tape measure out and check !

Rose, I just noticed your avatar states 5'3'' ~ goodness me Angel, you look so tall and elegant, what fantastic dress sense you have and you look amazing.

I think it's time for you do some modelling!

Instead of photographing scenery... I think you should be focusing on you! You are looking supercalafragalisticexpalidocious.... haha... Love you Angel xxx

Rose, I just noticed your avatar states 5'3'' ~ goodness me Angel, you look so tall and elegant, what fantastic dress sense you have and you look amazing.

I think it's time for you do some modelling!

Instead of photographing scenery... I think you should be focusing on you! You are looking supercalafragalisticexpalidocious.... haha... Love you Angel xxx

Haha ! You are far too kind Bev ! I'm sure it was just the camera angle. As you know, hubby was complaining on holiday that I was getting into far too many camera shots ! I have however booked a studio session with a photographer friend to celebrate and mark my weight loss. Date to be decided yet, but I thought I'd do it sometime around my 1st surgiversary which is 20 May, and by which time I hope to have reached my target weight.

A terrific landmark for you Rose and I'd do exactly the same, I'd feel elated to be feeling as you are and it needs 'framing' for sure... I wonder if you can 'bottle and patent' this feeling too? I wish you could Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

Back