• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Two days of pre op then the big Day

12dobidog

Another day closer
I am at hospital tomorrow for an Echocardiagram and as long as this is ok Im in at 0700 on Sat 27th
Almost managed to get to my pre op weight target of 29stone although it might still happen as I have two days to go and 5lb to loose.
If it doesn't I'll have to loose it after the op and a whole lot more

Just want to send good wishes for tomorrow, hopefully your op can go ahead. xxxx

I'm crossing everything for you Bryan. Here's us waiting for the new you to come back to us a loser xxx

Just sending best wishes , hope everything goes well for today and Saturday .x

Hiya i have everything crossed for you mate good luck for tomorrow and for saturday. We were similar weights so will watch your progress with interest. janey;):D

Another day closer
I am at hospital tomorrow for an Echocardiagram and as long as this is ok Im in at 0700 on Sat 27th
Almost managed to get to my pre op weight target of 29stone although it might still happen as I have two days to go and 5lb to loose.
If it doesn't I'll have to loose it after the op and a whole lot more
Wishing you all the best for the op, those few pounds will seem nothing from next week! - Regards, Paul

:)God luck with the echo"thingy" today "B"
and well done on your losses so far:)

Good luck with ur Echo today and with ur op tomorrow, Mr M has a fab reputation so u will be in very good hands and the little 5lbs ur worrying bout will drop off by the time u blink ur eyes.
Wishing u a speedy and pain free recovery take care luv Roch xxx

Best of luck Bryan xx not long at all now!! :D:D

Back