• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Two week Weigh in

Hi Scarlet. You're doing brilliantly. :D
Don't get down-hearted when the weight loss slows a little. It did for me and followed a very similar pattern to you. I've still lost a very respectable 4 stones 9 pounds in 6 months!

...and I consider myself to be a slow loser.

Great progress so far, like Grace says, even when the weight loss slows down, it does mount up over time! You don't need to lose as much weight overall as some people, so you may find that your weight loss will slow down more quickly, but you will keep ticking along & it will come off...you will get there!

So it's week 5 - and I am 13.8 this week, strangely eating more seems to have helped. So that's -5 lbs.

Energy levels are getting much much better!

Also had a revelation today - I'm almost 5 stone down from October - half of that pre op... Shaving my legs takes half the time...I am veering on a size 16.... If someone had told me this back in October I wouldn't have believed them!!

I feel so blessed!

And thankyou for all your support!

Deets said:
aww so chuffed for you Scarlett!! never thought about saving time shaving legs :p There are definate perks everywhere!!

x

Thanks hunni...

I know! It just hit me last night when in the bath - water was covering me (it didn't used to) and I swear it took less than half the time!! Gotta love these perks!

Ok so a day late the past 3 weeks have been 13.12 after new scales today it's 13.10 - seeing movement for the first time in weeks is like a breath of fresh air! Swimming last night must of helped :)

I'm a week behind you, glad you've done so well! See you next week for weigh in week 3

9 week weigh in down 2lbs today

so down to 13:8

its actually moved ~yay~

people at home have hidden the scales from me and i only get them on a Wednesday for my Wednesday weigh in!!!

Very well done Angel, sending a humungous hug and keep on plodding xxx

You are doing brilliantly Angel, always at your side and keep chugging along, you are doing so well.

Love and hugs precious xxx

Fantastic Scarlet and keep us posted, we are thinking of you and at your side.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

I have also only just seen it.
Lovely steady weight loss. It will be so much better for your skin if you lose it like this. I hope you are enjoying everything that you do now. You are so young, please enjoy the new you.
Lynne xx

Back