• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TWO WEEKS ALREADY !!!

debbieb

it's hard to believe that two weeks have passed already since surgery !!...i have so much energy, (any excuse for a walk !)..i've called into work, started a new course, and best news of all....my trousers and knickers keep falling down !!!!lol :8855::rotflmao:........the only problems i have come across is changing from liquids to pureed food, not taking to well to the change !!

thats really good im having my opp in three weeks i have a 2 year old little girl so wanna get well really fast after my opp and you sound like u have done that well done how was it the first time you drink or eat anything was u sick or in much pain x

drinking has not been a problem, but yesterday i started on pureed food, i blended some pasta down to eat , which wasnt a problem , but while i was doing this i pinched a piece of pasta, BIG MISTAKE !!!!!...it got stuck,i paniced, my chest felt tight...it was horrible, i had to make myself sick ..and that was only on a piece of cooked pasta, so i won't make that mistake again!!, apart from that things are going great.

Back