• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried need help!,,,,

sammyc

Hi guys not been on for months I'm now 7monthspost opp and I've lost nine and half stone I've gone from size 24 to 14 and I'm over the moon but I've started eating more and also started eatting a few bad things again I've gained no weight but feel bad and worried why I. Can eat more now than I did 3 months ago I've had no dumping and thinking why not I had small bits of choc and nothing I've had small slice of cake and nothing is there something wrong no dumping in 7 months seems not right?

Im 18 months out can eat sweets etc and dont dump some people dont I think only 50% do.So we have to be sensible in our choices.My doc said a little is ok just watch it.I ate a large box of Thorntons toffee over a week and didnt dump.Havent done it again though!

Just a littl bit more and beleive me you will dump yried it myself I had a toffee crisp one night all to myself and boy did it happen full on was terrible xx

I am only three months out and I have the odd chocolate, I have sucked a malteser, all the flavour but not enough to dump. I have dumped on fatty food so I don't ever want to experience that again!!!!

Back