• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UGH!!!

Don't forget you are going through a lot of change with your fantastic weight loss. You need your head to catch up with your body. This is your time now, focus on yourself a little more. Think of all the positives in your life. Good luck.

Bellydancer57 said:
Don't forget you are going through a lot of change with your fantastic weight loss. You need your head to catch up with your body. This is your time now, focus on yourself a little more. Think of all the positives in your life. Good luck.

You are right there! My brain is not nearly there. Lol. The attention I get now is like nothing I have experienced before. It's causing so many conflicting feelings.

mel , I didn't realise things had gotten so bad. Any idea hiw you are going to move forward? I Guess you just don't have the strength or resources to do anything drastic. Sending virtual hugs. Xxx

wendy xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

honeykiss said:
mel , I didn't realise things had gotten so bad. Any idea hiw you are going to move forward? I Guess you just don't have the strength or resources to do anything drastic. Sending virtual hugs. Xxx

wendy xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thank you hun xxx we needs to starbucks soon xxxx

Back