• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Unexpected sleeve!

Madcatwoman

Hi , just wanted to update : went into hospital for bypass on tues 7th may and ended up with a sleeve due to my bowel being back to front in my body and having to have lots of adhesions freed. Am home now, sore but feeling ok. Am managing a small cup of fluid at a time. Quite pleased to be a sleever!!!:clap:

Hi , just wanted to update : went into hospital for bypass on tues 7th may and ended up with a sleeve due to my bowel being back to front in my body and having to have lots of adhesions freed. Am home now, sore but feeling ok. Am managing a small cup of fluid at a time. Quite pleased to be a sleever!!!:clap:

aww huge congrats to be home and healing madcatwomannxx Wishing you a speedy recovery. Sounds like endometriosis going on in there. Really glad you are happy with sleeve. Its my back up if bypass is not possible too!
Looking forward to your updates hon.
take care
Kat x

Glad its all over for you know heres wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Yay, your a sleever. Its a little gem, its helped me get to goal and opened up a whole new world.

Kim

Welcome to the sleeve world, I'm sure you'll love it.

Thanks everyone, day 4 and feel much better. Having fruit smoothies, smooth soup, smooth yogurt, milk and fruit juice. Can't believe how quickly I am recovering!!!:D

Back