• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update from me !

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Just a update from me, im a day behind the other bypassers progress wise because the operation was very complicated, I feel much better today as i felt really quite poorly up till yesterday, today i have to manage a litre of fluid and i have managed a cup of tea successfully, tomorrow if all goes 2 plan i will start puree, its a very strange sensation of not being hungry which id never experienced with either of my bands, even tho my op was complicated i feel that converting to a bypass was the right thing to do, i will update again soon thanks for reading.............liz xxx

Hi cc we get put on puree here a few days post op once fluids r tollerated with out discomfort, i will start puree tomorrow x

Hi cc we get put on puree here a few days post op once fluids r tollerated with out discomfort, i will start puree tomorrow x

great stuff.

you really are a superwoman. did they open you up or were you keyhole? what's it like having restriction straight away? :) Does the reistriction feel the same as a band?

sorry for all the questions ... I'm intrigued :eek:

great stuff.

you really are a superwoman. did they open you up or were you keyhole? what's it like having restriction straight away? :) Does the reistriction feel the same as a band?

sorry for all the questions ... I'm intrigued :eek:

I was keyhole, i havent felt restriction as im still on fluidss but i do not feel hunger at all, it does feel much better than my band did though

So glad you are doing well. I hope you can continue to tolerate the fluids and move onto purees soon.

Liz, lovely to hear from you. I had a slow recovery to pet. It's a bit miserable isn't it?

I hope you do fine with the fluids. I didn't but managed yoghurt even so and felt MUCH better with a few teaspoons of Muller light strawberry!
Get well soon pet.
Big hugs and love. xxxxx

Glad everything is going well Liz, heres to a speedy recovery xxx

Wishing you a speedy recovery liz xx

Back