• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update from me !

so glad to hear you are on the mend, just a shame you had to go through so much. xxx take it easy xxxxx

hugs hun, get well soon xx

Hope you feel better soon. I could not get over the lack of hunger either . . and it really does not come back!! You will love it. xx

Glad your feeling better and making good progress. Your journey(s) are so interesting and so open and honest. Long may it continue :)

Sounds like you're doing fabulously Liz, bring on the xmas dinner xx

glad all went well and your feelin better hun take care xxx

Wishing you a speedy recovery Liz

Hi everyone im home....i was discharged at lunch time, i tollerated poridge no problems at all and at lunch time potato and mince purree with no discomfort or pain, 1 of my wounds seems a little infected which has been swabbed and i get the results later today, i will start treatment for that if need be, i have general soreness which is to be expected but over all i feel great, much better than when the band was in me, bypass will be a new learning curve for me and i will take each day as it comes, i lost 6llbs on thepre op diet and sine last thursday when i was addmitted on ward ive lost a further 9llbs which i was really suprised at but also very happy with, any way thats my lastest update.....Liz xxx

:)So glad you're home & feeling good:)
9lbs loss after all that replumbing is amazing-
I put 2kilos on in the 24 hours after my op!

Well done Liz. Glad to hear that all went well and you're on the way to a good recovery - and a good weight loss by the sound of it...

Back