• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update from me !

You've been split open more times than a banana skin. You've done so well. I hope and pray my band helps me lose weight and doesn't cause me any problems.

We're pleased you're here and doing so darn well recovery wise. I CANNOT wait to see your 'After' pictures.

thats something i didnt get around to asking CC, im just glad to be through the op as it was very complicated, i was in theatre from 9.30 am till 2.30 ish and i wasnt put back on ward till 4.30, im just glad my surgeon had the skills to get me through this as i know im lucky to be here in reality, i will ask though next time im in for a review x

so who did the op in then just Mr B ? so glad you are on the losers bench and back on the road to recovery xxxx thats another one done and off the list one more place up i go ha ha :)

Good luck Liz and hoping everything goes smoothly from here and willing you on your journey... rest, rest and rest now while you can! xxx

Yay...you're home safe and sound :woohoo:

speedy recovery Liz...sending big hugs :hug99::hug99:

Yvonne & Paul xx

so who did the op in then just Mr B ? so glad you are on the losers bench and back on the road to recovery xxxx thats another one done and off the list one more place up i go ha ha :)

yeah Mr B did my op, hes a fantastic surgeon, yep ur 1 place closer to your turn ;) x

Back