• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update from my last post.(acid reflux)

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys and Gals

I thought I would post an update as my last post stated about me being put on lansoprazole for acid reflux, I had things checked over and all is well on the band front I still got me 5 mils in and the surgeon is well pleased with me, and even better the acid has gone, I have not had none for about 7 days now and Oh boy it feels gr8 . I even managed to lose another 2lbs this week ( Dont ask me how, lol) so to celebrate I went out yesterday and bought myself a suit, in a size blooming ten bottoms:eek::eek: I know I cant believe it either, just sitting here as I type this and thinking this time last year I was a size 26:sigh::sigh: I love this banding malarky , best thing I ever did - Thanks in advance for reading - MeJulie xxx

so glad its all going well now mejulie, sooo amazing about the suit!!! woohoo well done :) xxx

Can i just ask julie ive been suffering from what i believe acid reflux reciently im experiencing what almost feels choking on my own saliva at night usually a few hours after im got to sleep i wake up and it like a burning pain gurggling up almost makes me sick so i take a glug of gavascon sit up for 10 mins and im able to get back to sleep after that .Not get too much burning in the day hardly ever realy! I have good restriction at the mo considering my potential leak (by the way got an app a week tomorrow !) do you think this sounds like acid reflux i will mention it to my surgeon when i see him i may need something stronger! well done you by the way on getting another 2lbs of lard off ya!! gone forever my band is still the best thing ive ever spent my money on! xxx

Back