• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update on me ;o) 9 stone gone !! 58kg

brett30

keep smiling
well hello all its been a while ..

sorry i haven't been around much my life has changed so much in the last 4 or so months ..

i just come back from 2 weeks in Barcelona im looking all fab and tanned lol ..

and and !! i have now lost 58 kg thats 9 stones since my operation i have gone from 27 st to 18 im so so happy ..

oh oh and lol i have a new man in my life a 30 yr sexy Dr .. from Leeds who has 6 pack pecks the lot lol who is head over heels for me lol

life couldn't be much better right now i feel 20 again ..

im having all my medical stuff trans faired from whittington to hope hospital in Manchester. anyone go there ? whats it like ??

How fabulous for you in every respect - Im thrilled life is so good - you deserve it. Ive lost 7stone 1lb and in my mind Mr Sufi is nothing short of a miracle worker!

Brill news hun x

fantastic hun and how you feeling now ??? i wished for a long time i had not done it but i can not say there is anything now that i would change im loving my body and its all going back in to place i have no skin hang or wrinkles i think im very lucky now .

I feel great, no appetite which is a blessing and have dropped 5 dress sizes which is also wonderful. However my body is a disaster and will only get worse but then so what! How come yours is all trim - whats the secret?????

Wow Brett, I know you had a tough old time to start - 9 stone!!! Fantastic. Good luck with your new man x

I feel great, no appetite which is a blessing and have dropped 5 dress sizes which is also wonderful. However my body is a disaster and will only get worse but then so what! How come yours is all trim - whats the secret?????

i have no idea hun maybe my age ? 31..

maybe my body was use to yo yo diets and loosing and gaining all the time ..

but nothing as yet !! saying that watch in the next 6 month my body turn in to an old leather bag lol ..

Ah - that will be it then - this old bag is about to turn 48 and has saggy baggy skin - do you remember the episode of SATC when Samantha is having a fling with a 70 year old and she catches sight of his bottom and legs it - well, my bottoms looks like that LOL. Think I am going to have to sleep with the cosmetic surgeon at the very least to get all the procedures I will need LOL

wow brett sounds like ya havin fun hun and what a loss thats fab well done lin.x

glad to see you updateing brett great to see your progress well done x good luck with the new chap be nice to feel 20 again lol

Yay Brett

glad you enjoyed your hols and are lurved up :)

That weight loss is FANTASTIC.

X Phoebe

hey stranger
Glad to see you are a happy bunny with your new man and all.. Dr huh ? is he a plastic surgeon can I get discount next year ?? lol :D

So pleased you came back to update us, its nice to read people doing well.

Enjoy it, you deserve it :D

OOOOOO MMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGG!!!

thats amazing, and it sounds like you are really making the most of it, i'm so chuffed for you......

please tell us all your new man is a plastic surgeon......... lol

9 Stone is chuffin amazing Brett, you have done a great job so far mate

Brett, how fab is that, your life has changed...and i'm sooo pleased to see you on here. I disapeared for a while when my band to bypass sisnt happen and when i got back there was no sign of you and you had been soo supportive of me...thanks hun

I hope your life continues in this way, your a fab bloke and deserve all the happiness in the world xx

Back