• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update on me ;o) 9 stone gone !! 58kg

Wow!! Brett thats amazing glad that people like you are still posting on here and giving all us wanabees something to look forward to:happy096::happy096::happy096:

CONGRATULATIONS and well done. You had a tough start but you have come through and done so well. Glad to see you have a new love in your life. Janey:D:D;)

Hi Brett,
So glad to here about your success - WOW 9 stones in 4 months is incredible!! Well done ... I hope you continue to enjoy yourself and your new life with your new man!!!:D:D:D

Hi Brett,
So glad to here about your success - WOW 9 stones in 4 months is incredible!! Well done ... I hope you continue to enjoy yourself and your new life with your new man!!!:D:D:D

9 stone in 4 months???? How did you manage that? Amazing! Well done Brett, and a doctor as a lurve interest - life certainly looks good for you!

Congrats hun!!! Any updated pics??? And were you with Sufi or Heath??? I am a fellow Whittington person (well I hopefully will be!!!).

Congrats on the new love interest!!!

Pleased to meet you Brett. Congratulations firstly on the hunky doctor with the six pack am soooo jealous! Seriously though congrats on the flabulous weight loss and no saggy bits (am deliberately not mentioning your love life now as don't want to make you or me blush), here's to hoping you never get the old bag look. Me, i haven't had any op's yet and i got the look now lol xxx

Well done Brett! you was the first person i befriended on here, and i have been keeping an eye out on how you are etc. so good to hear you got through your initial problems and have lost so much weight! I have my Band fitted next week and am excited about it, and lets hope my weight loss helps me find a hunky doctor too!!! You are an inspiration to us all - get the pics on for us all to see! God bless xxx

Congrats Bret u look fab, i am hoping to be under the knife with Mr Sufi and i hope i have as much success as you xxx

How fantastic Brett. You alongside Carol and Nic have been my inspiration since I joined here and I'm so pleased to see that its all working out for you in the end.

I've a little way to go yet before I'm out of the woods, but can already see what you mean about this being a whole new life (although the changes in yours have been a lot more dramatic). Its all Kama isn't it? A while back you seemed so down, now look at you.

Brilliant!!!!!!!

well hello all its been a while ..

sorry i haven't been around much my life has changed so much in the last 4 or so months ..

i just come back from 2 weeks in Barcelona im looking all fab and tanned lol ..

and and !! i have now lost 58 kg thats 9 stones since my operation i have gone from 27 st to 18 im so so happy ..

oh oh and lol i have a new man in my life a 30 yr sexy Dr .. from Leeds who has 6 pack pecks the lot lol who is head over heels for me lol

life couldn't be much better right now i feel 20 again ..

im having all my medical stuff trans faired from whittington to hope hospital in Manchester. anyone go there ? whats it like ??

Hi Brett

Nice to see you again.

What fantastic news, a new man and a new life...can it get any better???......Yes of course it can when you lose 9 stone!...Well done you....

Keep in touch...take care.

(((hugs)))

Hi Brett, congratulations on your success. You say you are trasnferring to Manchester well if you are going to Salford Royal you are in safe hands. We have a great forum group too which meet once a month at the hospital to offer support to others on their journey. The next meeting is on 14 October at the Mayo Building 7-9pm but it is really only open for Salford patients otherwise we can't cope. I am on the committee so if you need more details, please contact me.

What a huge success! You have motivated me even more!

Hi Brett,

Great to have an update on how things are going for you. Fantastic weight loss well done.

Hi Brett wow how incredible you have done fantastically well and a new man to boot lol and moving to manchester how cool is that !! take care and keep up good work dead jealous to hear your skins all bounced back lol ;-) Jude x

OMG Brett!

I am so delighted to see you posting. I was keeping my ear to the ground for your progress. I am so pleased for you. You deserve it. I want to wish you every happiness.

As for me..... In the end I did get my surgery at Charing cross. Everything went very well. I am doing well and very happy.

Thank you for all the support you gave me on my horrid journey. Hugs xx

welldone Brett thats an amazing weight loss and congrats on your new man. hope is a very good hospital, im having my bypas there on monday, and im so confident about it , no worries at all, hope to see you at the sport group...............kath x

Back