• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got my date yay

kaycee00

i have not been on for a long time but just to update you all i am going in to charring cross on the 3 nov omg like 9 days , i am on the pre op diet its hard but i no it will all be worth it in the end :) this site has been fantastic support and a place to vent and find out loads of helpfull stuff a big thanks to u all

i have not been on for a long time but just to update you all i am going in to charring cross on the 3 nov omg like 9 days , i am on the pre op diet its hard but i no it will all be worth it in the end :) this site has been fantastic support and a place to vent and find out loads of helpfull stuff a big thanks to u all

congrats.gif

Brilliant news Kaycee :) Not long till your a loser ;-) x

Congratulations Kaycee - I hope it all goes well for you. xx

Congrats! Not long now!

Congrats on your date & good luck :) x

Hi Kaycee,
Good luck with the pre-op diet & well done on getting your date-
so isn't that just 10 months from first seeing your GP?

Congrats on your getting your date, it won't be long now kaycee!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

hello and thanks for the support xxx yes its has taken around 10 months but when i had the last apponiment with the surg he offered me a date in september but i could not have the time off work ,i work in a school so there was no way i could have sept off ... i dont think thats to bad as i am nhs cant wate just need to get it over with xx :wave_cry:

what i mean by nhs is from talking to others at the group the wate is longer for most hospitals ????

Back