• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update on nickys op

dsarah1977

Hi all nicky72s op was a success she went down t quater to 2 and was in recovery about half 5 unsure if shes been bypassed on sleeve as yet as surgeon said he may do the sleeve,just glad shes ok now im shattered after spending 12 hours today at hospital im off to see her tomorrow morning and will find out wat op shes having thanks all

sarah xx

Thanks for the update glad all went well x

I'm pleased she's ok and done so well.

Glad she's ok, and pass on my Get Well wishes please x:D

Thank you so much for the update.

Thank you for the update Sarah:thankyou:

Be sure to tell her we are thinking of her and wishing her a very speedy recovery when you visit again tomorrow.

Love Mini xxx

glad it went well xxx i hope she has a smooth recovery xxx

Hope she is feeling OK and wish her a speedy recovery x

nickys ok just she has some pain in her chest acid heart burn she said it felt like which she was tols is normal but they were getting doctors to look at her otherwise shes fine in no other pain,shes told she probaly be home tomorrow,also it was the gastri sleeve she ha which she was real happy about xx isent your love

sarah xx

glad to hear all went well and she is progressing well :D

hi everyone nicky here what a lovely friend sarah was starting this thread for me she has run herself ragged to and from the hospital i had the sleeve which i was well chuffed about i just hope i get the results i want with it, thank you all so much for your support i would like to warn other sleeve patients to be aware of the burning sensation you get after the op its something to do with stomach acid but they have give me sucky things which really helped oh and ive got blue hair the doctors spilt the dye as they were testing for bockages and my blond hair is now blue but im not complaining im trying to see the funny side even tho they said it might take 3 months to come out any way i will up date in a few days thanks for listening

Glad to see you back and its good you can see the funny side of your new hair colour :D hope you continue to recover well!

Back