• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON PEARLINE (REBIRTH)

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Everyone
I've just had a call from Pearline's husband Malcolm to say that Pearline is recovering well, she is very sleepy and has described the pain as similar to a "heavy period" but all has gone very well and she is well within herself. I've passed on everyone's best wishes and lots of gentle hugs from us all! Malcolm will keep me updated and i'll pass on all the news. Well done Pearline you are now officially a LOSER and i wish you a speedy recovery xx

So positive as always, hoping Pearline gets a good restful few days and she'll be so pleased it is all behind her... Thanks Allie, love and hugs as always to you and our precious Pearline xxx

Well done Pearl - All the best for your recovery :)

Great news, wishing you a speedy recovery

Great news, love & best wishes xx

yay well done and wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Fantastic news Pearline. Get lots of rest now and a big welcome to the Losers' Bench. Thanks so much for keeping us informed Allie. xxx

Thinking of you Pearline and hoping today that you are able to relax and rest Angel xxx

Awww... Pearline has just left me the most beautiful message and she is certainly sounding strong and positive, what a tremendous inspiration... loving hugs Pearline... we are all thinking of you precious, love you xxx

Thinking of you precious Angel, hope you feel better this afternoon xxx

What an uplifting message that came through from Pearline, such a terrific attitude to life and to her new life as well....

Love her and looking forward to hearing when she is home. Thanks Allie xxx

Sending much love to you Pearline. I hope you're doing well and soon able to come home. xxx

Thinking of you Pearline, rest and recover Angel xxx

Back