• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATE ON PEARLINE (REBIRTH)

hope your ok hun! thinking of you x

Hi Everyone
Got a lovely bright text from Pearline this morning, she is doing well and was getting home at 2pm today. I haven't heard since so i'm presuming all went well and she is at home recovering well. Big hugs my dear friend and i am so glad all has gone well for you hun xx

Precious Pearline xxx

Pearline, precious we are thinking of you and send you all the love in the world as you recover and rest... Love you and thinking of you :rainbow::sign0168: xxx

Best wishes Pearline...... you were originally in for your op the day after me and I've been thinking about you since and hoping all would go well for you.
Hope you have a speedy recovery and are on the losers bench soon! Take care.

Welcome home & to the losing side. x

Thanks all of you for your support and best wishes. Thanks so much Allie and Bev for keeping everyone updated. Hubby isn't the best on the phone and has no idea of how to send text messages.

I finally got home just gone 18.30hrs after having a scan to discount a DVT. Luckily nothing has shown up on the scan but I need to keep an eye on my left leg.

All went well and the staff in the Spire were absolutely wonderful. I'll post in a new thread about what happened. It is so good to join all you wonderful people on the losers bench. I am honoured that I'll be able to move up to make room for new post ops.

Lots of love, hugs and kisses.

Pearline xx (I give in and will now use my real name).

BLESS YOU ANGEL xxx

So pleased you are safely home Pearline and you can start to adjust and work with you 'new plumbing'... rest and relax precious.

Thank you so much for keeping in touch with me, I was overjoyed to get your uplifting messages, so kind of you to think of others (but typically you) at a time when we were all thinking of you.

Rest Angel and we are always at your side.. God Bless :grouphugg::angel:

LOVE YOU PEARLINE xxx

Hoping you are resting and recovering Pearline, I'm sure your lovely husband is pampering you and take special care Angel xxx

:)Pearline - I'm so glad you're home now:)
Bet your lovely girls & hubby! -are looking after you

I have sent you an email-we MUST meet up soon now we are twins & compare:)

Back