• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Ryan

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Ryan was in theatre for over 4 hours apparently the problem was he carries a lot of his fat around his chest area and the surgeon couldn't reach around it and she had 2 other surgeons helping in the end. But he was sorted in the end.
Then his oxygen levels were low and he had to keep the oxygen mask on.
He has now text me this morning to tell me they have done some bloods and think he either has a chest infection or pneumonia.:(

Hope you are feeling better soon

Get well soon Ryan xx
My surgeon had a similar problem with me. All my weight is around my adomen and they really struggled with the op. Was told that they would not have been able to do it if I had not lost the weight I had before hand. Made me extra sore, plus I had my hernia done at the same time. I felt awful for the first couple of days, especially as 2 others were doing really well pain wise. But, I was lucky enough to avoid any infection and a week later am home, eating and 15 lb lighter!! xxxxx

Ohh hope you're up and back to Normal soon Ryan x

from me phone :D

Poor darling ! Hope he feels better soon xx

Hope he feels better and is on the mend soon.
xXx

Please pass on my very best wishes for a speedy recovery to Ryan. Hope that he recovers soon poor lamb. :wave_cry:

Ryan was in theatre for over 4 hours apparently the problem was he carries a lot of his fat around his chest area and the surgeon couldn't reach around it and she had 2 other surgeons helping in the end. But he was sorted in the end.
Then his oxygen levels were low and he had to keep the oxygen mask on.
He has now text me this morning to tell me they have done some bloods and think he either has a chest infection or pneumonia.:(

Hope you are feeling better soon

What a trauma for him. Please send him my best wishes and hopefully he will soon be home and on the mend.

Thanks for letting us know:)

yes get better soon xx

Sending my love for a fast recovery xxxxxxxxxx

That's a shame he has had this added trauma... I hope he gets well soon and can enjoy his new post op lifestyle to the max. xxx

Ryan said he is feeling a bit better now the meds are kicking in.
Luckly it is a minor chest infection and not pneumonia.

Hope hes on the mend xxx

Ryan said he is feeling a bit better now the meds are kicking in.
Luckly it is a minor chest infection and not pneumonia.

What a relief. Thanks for updating us Wendy xx

Thank chuff for that. Give Ryan our best x

Thanks for the updates Wendy. Glad there's light at the end of the tunnel for Ryan.
xXx

Back