• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No band OH cheating

size102b

:cry:Hi sadly I wont be having the Band now,I found out tonight my now ex OH has been cheating on me again,he was paying for the band but I dont want anything from him,so its back to cambridge diet once Ive moved out and can get over this again.
Thanks for all your support you are all lovely xxx :wave_cry:

hugskiss5fjdd0si3kv-1.gif

dont give up you show him go back to nhs as i said b4, u qualify 4 nhs funding under the nice guidelines change gp if u have 2.

tell him to FOFF, u do not need him 2 be happy x

Thanx guys,hes cheated on evry partner hes ever had and worse,Im still going to my GP in the morning but IOW PCT says BVM 60 > xxx:(:cry:

You Have To Stay Strong(POEM)

Have you ever felt like all hope is lost?
Being so desperate,
No matter the cost?

Then listen now,
To what I have to say,
It'll give you hope,
And might change your life today.

Look back and remember,
All the good memories forever.
Think about the people you care,
And the happy moments that you've shared.

You have to stay strong,
And give life another chance,
Know that your needed,
It could be your only defence.

Always remember that,
When things go wrong,
It's not the end of the world,
You have to stay strong.

Thanx :cry: xxxxxxxxxxx

You Have To Stay Strong(POEM)

Have you ever felt like all hope is lost?
Being so desperate,
No matter the cost?

Then listen now,
To what I have to say,
It'll give you hope,
And might change your life today.

Look back and remember,
All the good memories forever.
Think about the people you care,
And the happy moments that you've shared.

You have to stay strong,
And give life another chance,
Know that your needed,
It could be your only defence.

Always remember that,
When things go wrong,
It's not the end of the world,
You have to stay strong.

i second what Liz said, you certainly don't need him to be happy. You will be happier on your own. Get another GP if needed and get referred. I would say apply to the PCT even if you don't think you qualify, you never know what they are looking for, you obviously fit the nice guidelines. Write a supporting letter stating why you need the surgery and lay it on thick about any weight related ailments and how this could turn your life around. Go for it!

I'm sorry things are so rough for you at the moment x

My ex cheated on me for 7yrs (he didn't want kids and we had two small ones) i didn't know he had cheated but one day i discovered that i wanted to stop hitting my head against a brick wall with regard to my marriage and i decieded that i wanted a divorce. He was in Japan the day before i saw the solicitor and i told him - when he asked what grounds i just said i would tell the solicitor the facts and see what he said. You can imagine the pain i felt when he said he had been cheating for 5yrs (we only found out the extra 2yrs recently) - he thought i would crumble and my life would be nothing without him (he loves himself lots). But i never gave him the satisfaction - i went on with my life and it turned out much better and the children and myself had a happy life without him to muck it up.

If this GP won't let you have your band op - then find one that will and don't stop until you have got one that says yes!!! Then in years to come you can look back and say what he did was the best thing that could have happened to you and whilst he is in the gutter still cheating with sleazy women you will look a million dollars and feel sooooo good about yourself. Don't cancel your appointment go see what happens - there is always a way.

I am sending you lorry fulls of hugs and fairy dust to sprinkle over you to get you through this horrible time but also to give you the confidence and courage you need to go forward with your life xx

Thankyou everyone,had 2 hours sleep now |I have the hard part leaving...........6 years of waste xx

Thankyou everyone,had 2 hours sleep now |I have the hard part leaving...........6 years of waste xx

do you have some where to go ? where will you live ?

You have just lost 14 odd stone by dumping him - the rest should be a walk in the park! I hate men sometimes. Stay strong and apply to the NHS - all part of a new you - alternatively milk him for everything he has and that includes your Band!

You have just lost 14 odd stone by dumping him - the rest should be a walk in the park!

Brilliant!

Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. But you don't need him - push the PCT for funding, change GP's if you have to - just don't accept no for an answer.

You must be feeling lost and angry at the moment - sending you lots of positive thoughts and strength.

hi size 102, channel all the hurt and anger into doing something positive for you and fight to get your surgery it will take your mind off other things (not permanantly i know) but the thought of your oh seeing what hes lost should spur you on good luck xxheather

Back