• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No band OH cheating

:( xx

:cry:Hi sadly I wont be having the Band now,I found out tonight my now ex OH has been cheating on me again,he was paying for the band but I dont want anything from him,so its back to cambridge diet once Ive moved out and can get over this again.
Thanks for all your support you are all lovely xxx :wave_cry:

Oh hunni, i'm so sorry. I think you can have the op through NHS. keep strong dear. we all are with you.
Hugs

Why don't you want to take any money from him - he's taken 6 years from you! Your band is important to you. Failing that, could you move to a new PCT area???? I wanted to put the huggy smilie here but couldn't find it! Big hug, Zxx

Honey to hear about your rotten ex.

You are better off without him honey. Don't think of it as 6 years wasted just look at it as a learning curve and that you have had a very lucky escape. Look forward now and do something for yourself without having to worry about anyone else holding you back.

Atleast if you get the NHS funding you won't owe him anything.

Sending you lots and lots of

So sorry to hear you're going through this. Chin up though as your life can only change for the better now you've got rid of the "rubbish". Keep trying the GP's for funding you never know this might change as well. Big hugs xxGaynorxx

Sorry to hear your news. Please push for funding from the pct. Just think when you have lost all your weight and are attracting alot of male attention your ex will realise what he has missed out on. Good luck and please contact your gp re funding.

Why don't you want to take any money from him - he's taken 6 years from you! Your band is important to you. Failing that, could you move to a new PCT area???? I wanted to put the huggy smilie here but couldn't find it! Big hug, Zxx

I agree. Charge him for 6 years worth of cooking, cleaning, stress, picking up after him etc. etc. £100 per calender month should do it. Best wishes to you x

got a joint bank account ? EMPTY IT ! ;)

yep he owes you big time x

So sorry things arent good for you at the moment, but dont give up things happen for a reason hun and you will look back on this and he will be the one regretting what he lost. As everyone else had said do go to your gp and try and get this done on the NHS.
Good Luck sending you loads of :hug99::hug99::hug99: xxx

Hi so sorry about what your going through at the minute. I know how you feel to be cheated on and it is not nice. You will get through this and come out a better person. His loss hun not yours. Chin up xx

Back