• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Upper arm exercises?

I am in the same boat Sarah so I will be watching this thread with interest. I have some weights and thought about doing some basic biceps curls or something. I was going to search on the net for any exercise. Will post anything I find which may help all bingo wing sufferers.

tranquil x

I'll be following because i have the dreaded bingo wings going now. I also notice the skin under there yuk....

Hi, I am the same - but luckily enough we have a gym at work. One of my colleagues has shown me exercises to do with weights to minimise the bingo wings - i know i will still need skin removed there but these should help.

He said that the trick is low weights and high repetitions. One of the exercises is basic curl, making sure arm is fully stretched out. The other is one where I have to hold the weight above my head and then bend at the elbow bringing weight behind my head, towards my shoulder blade.

Obv u need someone to show you these moves to make sure u are doing them safely - if u have no-one who can do that you-tube might be able to help

xx

there are no exercises to banish bingo wings.

what you have is saggy skin - the only way to banish saggy skin is with use of the magic wand aka surgeons scalpel.

you can however reduce the look of the bingo wings through resistence training - working your triceps. this may act to tone skin and/or make your tricep firmer thus filling out the 'wing'. i haven't clicked on the links, but i can almost guarantee they're all tricep exercises. i struggle with tricep work because mine are weak - as i don't use them as much as my bicep.

just a word of caution though - always remember - you cannot spot reduce!

Yes they are all triceps exercises CC. Not planning any plastics so I will do what I can to improve the appearance - including a lot of skin moisturising.

tranquil x

\never thought I'd say this, but having seen the Rosemary Conley video, I must say her form is quite bad in 2/3 exercises. Form & technique is crucial - bad form & technique leads to ineffective workouts and injuries.

Vid gives you an idea of what you should be doing though.

Press-ups are good for triceps too - try doing them on a swiss ball for a little more of a challenge.

Well i thought my arm muscles were quite good but, please don't laugh, after four tunes on Just Dance 2 on the Wii gosh my arms were aching. I am officially a wuss :)

Back